Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Success! I'm now a semi-professional writer!

Pardon the hubris, but I'm so stoked that someone thought my writing was good enough to pay for that I think I deserve to brag a little; and even though I live in Australia, it was actually an American humor website that thought my work was worthy. The reason that's such a big deal for me is that American comedy websites are the Mecca of humorists worldwide, so to be able to go from home-made blog to doing a freelance piece for a reputable website that gets around 200,000 hits a day is just ... I really cannot put into words just how happy that makes me.
Anyway, here's the link to the article, entitled 'Bad Decisions: Doing All Things Crazy and Illegal - So You Don't Have To! '
 http://funnycrave.com/bad-decisions-doing-all-things-crazy-and-illegal-so-you-don%e2%80%99t-have-to/21738/

Finally, I want to give a big shout-out to Luis Prada, because if it weren't for him, none of this would have happened. Thank you bro.
Alright, enough of the sentimental stuff, click on the link above and get laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment